DelectablyChic! made its debut under this name on September 1, 2010. Formerly known as Prospere Magazine (launched in 2008), it is an online-only lifestyle site targeting young, professional women, focusing dining and style. Offering meal ideas and tips, restaurant reviews, profiles of designers, beauty product reviews and coverage of events, such as Toronto Fashion Week, Operanation and the Gourmet Food & Wine Show, DelectablyChic! updates every weekday excluding holidays.
Information about DelectablyChic!/Prospere Magazine readers:
We well-educated, professional women, ages 25-40 that seek and secure prosperity.
Current DelectablyChic!/Prospere Magazine Readers (based on survey taken in 2010): * info from Google Analytics
• 90% are female and in their 20s and 30s. Most are from Canada or the US*
• Top operating systems/browsers: Windows/Internet Explorer (51.21%), Windows/Firefox (29.51%), Safari/Mac (7.97%)*
• College/University educated (a variety of different majors, including business, fine arts, humanities, sciences, etc)
• Readers are tech-savvy and 90% use social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter
• They are online shoppers, but most purchase books/music.
• 50% keep their own blog
• More than half are married
• Italian, Chinese and Japanese seem to be the top choices for cuisine